Oak Ridge brings Hope & Healing to our community by offering help for: Addictions and persistent life struggles, personal or marital issues, budgeting and money management troubles, as well as parenting, divorce, grief, and single parenting battles.
Select the program that interests you from the list to the right.
Here’s some detail to help you pick the program that’s right for you:
- Interested in more information about how we can help with personal and marital issues? Contact Solutions Biblical Counseling.
- Are you battling addictions or hung up by persistent life struggles? Check out the Celebrate Recovery (for adults) or The Landing (for students ages 12-17).
- For those grieving the loss of a loved one, dealing with separation or divorce, struggling through single parenting, or trying to make your step family situation work, we offer Care Groups.
- If you would like more information on how to help your kids take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions, check out Boundaries With Kids.
- For more information on budgeting and money management help, check out the Financial Peace University (FPU).