Oak Ridge brings Hope & Healing to our community by offering help for: Addictions and persistent life struggles, personal or marital issues, budgeting and money management troubles, parenting, divorce, grief, and single parenting battles.
• If you have something you would for like us to pray about, you can send it to us on the Request Prayer page. Our prayer team will be happy to pray about the situation.
• If you would like more information on all of the programs related to personal and marital issues offered by Solutions Biblical Counseling, check out the Biblical Counseling page.
• If you are grieving the loss of a loved one, dealing with separation or divorce, struggling through single parenting, or trying to make your step family situation work, we have care groups for these situations, and more. Check out the Care Programs page to find a group that will meet your needs.
• If you would like more information on how to help your kids take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions, check out the Boundaries With Kids page.
• If you would like more information on budgeting and money management help, check out the Financial Peace University (FPU) page.