Navigating Your Marriage is designed to help couples have God honoring and healthy marriages wherever they are in their journey.
Premarital workshops to help start the journey of marriage are offered along with marriage coaches to help engaged and newly married couples.
Workshop I helps couples "Face the Myths of Marriage", "Identify Their Love Languages" and learn "How to Develop the Habit of Happiness".
Workshop II helps couples "Say What They Mean and Understand What They Hear", learn "How to Bridge the Gender Gap", and "How to Fight a Good Fight".
Workshop III helps couples understand "If You and Your Partner are Soul Mates".
Cost is $20 per couple for materials. Times vary depending on the couples schedule. No childcare is available. For more information or to register click HERE.
These fun events are designed to help couples grow closer with each other and connect with other couples. Check out the list below and mark your calendars now. Some events have a fee to cover costs while others are offered free. Please note that there is no childcare available for these events. To register for any or all of these events click HERE.
- Couple's Fall Event & Hayride. Saturday, 09/23/17, 5:30-8:30pm (Held @ Geno & Dawn Lowe's Farm - bring a covered dish)
- Couple's Game Night. Friday, 10/13/17 (Place & time to be determined)
- Couple's Progressive Dinner. Saturday, 11/11/17, 4:30-8:00pm (Place to be determined)
- Couple's Movie Night. Saturday, 01/13/18, 6:30-9:00pm (Held @ Oak Ridge, Free)
- Couple's Masquerade Dinner Party. Saturday, 02/10/18, 5:30-9:00pm (Held @ Oak Ridge, cost is $20 per couple)
- Couple's Picnic. Saturday, 03/10/18, 4:00-7:00pm (Place to be determined)
- Couple's Cinco de Mayo Party. Saturday, 05/05/18, 5:30-8:00pm (Held @ Oak Ridge, bring a covered dish)
STRENGTHENING YOUR MARRIAGE
Mini workshops offering tools and resources to help couples strengthen their marriage are offered. All workshops are held on Sunday afternoons, in the Solutions offices, from 1:30-3:30pm. Childcare is not available for these workshops. Check the list below and register HERE for any workshops you plan to attend.
- “Learning How to Handle Conflict in a God Honoring Way” (09/10/17)
- “Affair Proofing Your Marriage by Learning the Spouse’s needs” (09/17/17)
- “Valuing Your Spouse the Way God Designed Them” (09/24/17 )
- “Identifying and Speaking Your Spouse’s Love Language” (10/01/17)
- “Making God the Center of Your Marriage” (10/08/17)
- “Affair Proofing Your Marriage by Learning the Spouse’s needs” (02/18/18)
- “Identifying and Speaking Your Spouse’s Love Language” (02/25/18)
- “Learning How to Handle Conflict in a God Honoring Way” (03/04/18)
- “Valuing Your Spouse the Way God Designed Them” (03/11/18)
- “Making God the Center of Your Marriage” (03/18/18)
REMARRIAGE: HELPING TO BLEND FAMILIES
These mini workshops are designed to help families blend without colliding! Held in the Solutions offices, you can choose to attend either Sunday afternoons from 1:30-3:30pm or Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30pm. Childcare is available for FREE, for children 5th grade and younger, for these workshops. Check the list below and register HERE for any workshops you plan to attend.
- "Between a Man and Woman" Sunday, 09/10/17 or Wednesday, 09/13/17
- "Link as a United Front" Sunday, 10/08/17 or Wednesday, 10/11/17
- "Engage in Your Relationship" Sunday, 11/12/17 or Wednesday, 11/15/17
- "Nurture Respect within the Family" Sunday, 01/14/18 or Wednesday, 01/17/18
- "Discipline with Positive Benefits" Sunday, 02/11/18 only